This policy outlines how we obtain, store, use and share your personal information
- Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting your personal information.
- Relevant Legislation
This website is designed to comply with the Eu General Data Protection Regulations which came into force on the 25th May 2018
- You may opt in or out of our email communications at any time
- You have the right to remove any information we may hold on you
- We will never sell, rent, make public or distribute your personal information
- Information we collect about you and where we store it?
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs.
- To process transactions as requested by you.
- To send periodic emails. If you sign up to our email list, you will receive emails from us with news and offers
- We will use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order unless I am bound by the law to do so- eg for HMRC.
- Online Forms
We collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which includes your name and e-mail address, in order to subscribe to our newsletter, and/or purchase products.
- Customer Data
If you make an online purchase of our products, subscribe to our newsletter, make requests or leave feedback then we will collect some or all of the following information;
- Address (billing and Delivery)
- Email address
- Contact Phone number
- Website Visitor Tracking
Like most websites, our website uses Google or similar analytics. This tool collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. We use this information to better understand how visitors find us and how they interact with our website.
- Contact Forms and Email Links
Should you choose to contact us using the contact form on our Contact Us Page, the data will be collated into an email and sent to us
- Credit Card Security
When placing an order and at the point that you click on the ‘Confirm Order’ button in order to pay, you will be taken to the PayPal website and you will see that the URL address has changed to securepayments.paypal.com/. You are now on the PayPal website and your card details are entered here, once completed and authorised by your bank, PayPal send you back to our site whilst advising us that your payment has gone through and that we may continue processing your order. At no point are your card details given to us or entered on theoffcomers.co.uk
If at any point a refund is needed, we will advise PayPal and they apply the refund to your card.