Walking the Hebridean Way
The Hebridean Way walking route is a 156-mile journey from Vatersay to Stornoway along the Outer Hebridean chain. It takes in 10 islands, 6 causeways, 2 ferries, loads of beaches and wild moorland. There’s loads of wildlife, fascinating archaeology, history and culture. It can be done as a single end-to-end journey, smaller, single-island based trips or as a series of day walks.
The Official Guide to Walking the Hebridean Way, includes loads of information to help you plan and undertake your trip:
- Details of how to get there and back
- Listings of accommodation, refreshment and food providers along the route
- 1:50,000 OS maps with facilities marked
- Accurate route descriptions
- Information about points of interest along the way
The Official Guide to Walking the Hebridean Way is produced with support from Outer Hebrides Tourism/ Hebridean Way
We offer an updated listings service: if you’d like a copy of the update sheet, please contact us on email@example.com. And if you know of any changes, we’d love to hear about them.